Park/cruise/fly Hotels in Ft. Lauderdale area
Nicest Hotels - Fort Lauderdale - (4 and 5 star)
The Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304 U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (954) 465-2300
THE RITZ-CARLTON, FORT LAUDERDALE
(luxury property, across street from Fort Lauderdale Beach)
W Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach
401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard · Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33304 · United States
- Phone: (954) 414-8200
- (Luxury Property, Across Street from Fort Lauderdale Beach, hip Vibe, great nightlife, trendy spot)
Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six
- 2301 S.E. 17th Street · Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, 33316
- Tel: +1 954 525 6666
- (great 4 star typical and very well run Hyatt Resort, very close to Port Everglades. Combination of Marina Rooms near their great pool, or Stay in the Tower with amazing views or the ocean, port, intercoastal, depending of where your room is facing.)
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
- 3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
- (of this list above, this is the only resort property on the Beach. This hotel is not walking distance to shopping or off hotel restaurants. A car/taxi would be needed unless you are up for a longer walk.)
Holiday Inn Express, Cruise/Airport
- 1500 SE 17th Street Causeway- Fort Lauderdale
- book at http://www.hieftlauderdale.com/
- Cost: $100-110 per night, also has a park/fly rate. Free breakfast, access to stores, and a stop on the Sun Trolly make this a favorite for us.
- We like the Holiday inn express Cruiseport on 17th street. Free shuttle to and from the airport, and it's so close to the port that the day you sail you can get a cab for 10 to 12 bucks, or they will arrange a shuttle, slightly cheaper...I'd rather have a cab. Good eating nearby. The Sun Trolley that goes downtown to Ft. Lauderdale Beach has a stop right by the hotel, costs a buck to ride downtown to the beach and great dining. There's a Publix and a Walgreen nearby, so you can get your wine for onboard or cokes/water if you like to take those with you. Free breakfast. Have stayed there three times now, the last time, October 27th, 2014
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
- 1617 Southeast 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
- book at http://www.marriott.com
- Very close to Port, nice pool, Bimini Boatyard seafood restaurant behind hotel, walking distance to Einstein Bagels, and not far from the Harbor Shops with a supermarket, Publix Liquor store, 5 Guys burgers, and several other restaurants, and a 24 Hour Walgreens right across the street.
- 17th Street Ft Lauderdale
- Managers cocktail hour = free, Breakfast free.. large rooms and very clean. They have shuttle from Airport to hotel and from hotel to cruise port. Reasonable rates.... Big shopping plaza right behind it, you can walk - Publix, Five Guys all kinds of stores. Walgreens (huge store) is walking distance. WE LOVE IT!.. All our rooms had a front sitting room with desk couch and tv wet bar - bedroom had extra vanity outside the bathroom... beautiful!
* All Choice Properties. Sign up for FREE membership at www.choicehotels.com where you earn points toward FREE stays. OR call 1-800-521-2121. Book online or via 800 number to get discounted rates. FREE full, hot breakfast. Shuttle svc and parking included in cruise package. The hotels listed below are all Choice Properties. All are near both cruise and airport and also by HUGE shopping plaza with plenty of restaurants and stores.
**Sleep Inn & Suites 1500 SE 5th Ave (954)874-1800
**Cambria Suites 141 SW 19th Court (954)889-2600
**Quality Inn Airport/ Cruise port N. 1700 W. Broward Blvd (954) 463-2500
**Quality Inn Airport/Cruise Port S. 2520 Stirling Rd. (954) 922-1600